Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last Year's Recipe Goals

This is a post from my blog a few months ago. I just wanted to share some of the recipes I learned.

Last year, a friend had a goal to learn 50 new recipes. They had to be new and her family had to like them enough to want to repeat them. I was inspired by her and decided to make a goal of 30 new recipes. I started in May and have slowly been working my way there. I've had a couple requests to list them, so here they are:

1. Chicken Enchilada Skillet
2. Herbed Chicken Breast
3. Chicken Primavera
4. Fresh Herb Penne with Chicken and Tomatoes
5. Baked Beef Ziti
6. Garden Pasta Salad
7. Penne With Mushrooms
8. Creamy Penne Pasta aka Penne Alfredo
9. Grilled Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
10. Tomato Bisque
11. Potato and Sausage Bake
12. Ham and Great Northern Bean Soup for the Crock Pot
13. Roasted Garlic Potatoes
14. Parmesan Crusted Roasted Potatoes
15. Old Fashioned Onion Rings
16. Velvety Beef Stroganoff
17. Easy Deviled Eggs
18. Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
19. Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
20. Festive Fusilli
21. Maria's Italian Meatballs
22. Pesto Cheese Blossoms
23. Simply Sensational Truffles
24. Chocolate Covered Cherry Bon-Bons
25. Next Best Thing to .... cake
26. Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples
27. Heavenly Fruit Dip


The recipes without links are ones that I got from friends or random cookbooks as I was browsing bookstores. I didn't make it to 30, and the last few recipes are desserts and treats I made for the holidays this last year, but oh, well! They're all pretty good :)

1 comment: